Saturday, April 5, 2008

Attention Pinkeep Exchangers!

Partner names were emailed this morning, March 1. Please send me an email or leave a comment on this post telling me that you received your partner's name. If you need likes/dislikes information about your partner (if they don't have a blog) let me know and I will be happy to check for you. Remember - your pinkeep needs to be posted by April 5!

If you are new to this exchange and need access to the blog so that you can post, please let me know and I will send you an invite. I tried to do this as each of you joined the exchange, but I may have missed someone!

Have fun and Happy Stitching! - Cathy B

18 comments:

Carol said...

Got mine, thanks

Deanne J said...

Got mine

Michelle (Mollylanguedoc) said...

Got mine! Thanks

Marion said...

I've got mine too. Do I need to take into account that my partner is overseas and mail out my pinkeep earlier?

Cathy B said...

Marion - Generally it's okay to mail two weeks prior to the deadline so that everyone is receiving at roughly the same time. If you are able to do that (mail two weeks earlier) I should think that would be enough time for the mail to arrive at it's destination. It's hard to predict what the mail service is going to be like sometimes though! :(

Marion said...

Thnx Cathy. I'll try my best to make it. I think I have to stop knitting and start stitching then, won't I? *lol*

Olenka's Stitches said...

I've got mine, thanks!

Aniza said...

I've got it, Cathy!
Thanks

trillium said...

I didn't receive mine. I sent you an email. Marie W.

Cathy B said...

Hi Marie - I tried sending it again tonight. I've also sent it to Carol and asked her to try sending to you. One of these times it will work!

Becky K in OK said...

Got mine

trillium said...

I started a blog:

trilliumcreates@blogspot.com

Pictures will be up by tomorrow, I hope.
Marie W.

trillium said...

Oh, I forgot . . .
I put both of your email addresses in my address book, so if you resend me the partner info, it should get through now.
Marie W.

staci said...

I emailed but I'll post here too, I've got mine. Thank you :)

trillium said...

Still haven't received the email with partner info . . .
Marie W.
www.trilliumcreates@blogspot.com

Cathy B said...

Marie - I resent it again this evening. If you don't get it this time, I'm going to have to send it to you snail mail. I don't know what else to do! -Cathy

Laurie said...

Hi! I would like an invite to join this blog please. Thanks-laurie!

Marie-P said...

Hi Cathy,
I would like to join this group if possible. Is there something that I must do?
Thanks