Saturday, March 29, 2008

Carol R has received an exchange package!!






Today the mailman brought me the most wonderful package from Margaret in New Zealand. It was like Christmas but, as it is Autumn in NZ, Margaret chose an Autumn theme. The package contained some beautiful fabric in autumnal colours, some checked linen, perle cotton with some co-ordinating ribbon by The Dyepot, a green tea and lime bath bag, two chocolate bars, a mobile phone charm (which I will use as a scissor keep) and the most gorgeous pinkeep. It is stitched over one thread in very pretty colours and has, as you can see, my initial on the back. This is actually the first piece I have received in the exchange so I was really pleased to actually receive something! Thank you so much Margaret.

Opps in all the excitement I almost forgot to say that I have today mailed my pinkeep out to my partner and I hope she is as pleased with it as I am with mine.

Carol R

3 comments:

trillium said...

Love the autumn colors and the tree/leaves! Marie W.

Carol said...

Margaret did a beautiful job!

Becky K in OK said...

What a beautiful exchange. I love all the autumn goodies.