Monday, March 31, 2008

I am spoilt !

2 times, by Gwen who is my pinkeep partner, this came on Friday The lovely goodies from Gwen including French Country #3
From Shelley, my biscornu partner which came on Saturday.
Shelley wrote that this is her first biscornu, yet she has done so well.
Goodies from Shelley including Coffee Crazy by LK which is on my wish list


Both pinkeep and biscornu are beautifully finished and the goodies that both ladies picked for me are just wonderfully fabulous. A big thank you to both of you, Gwen and Shelley, both of you put me on cloud 9.


3 comments:

Carol said...

Yes indeed, Lillie, you were spoiled, but only in a good way! Fantastic exchanges!

Deb said...

They're both beautiful!

WendyJo said...

Gosh! What beautiful exchanges!! You were definitely spoiled and in a GREAT way!!!