Monday, March 31, 2008

Wonderful Surprise after Hectic Day!

Today I came home from a very hectic day at work to find a wonderful surprise in my mailbox. At first, I was trying to remember what I had ordered until I saw the return address and realized what it was. It was my pinkeep exchange from Carol S.! I absolutely love everything! Thank you so much Carol! She stitched Remember Me from Praiseworthy Stitches and I absolutely love that flower. Very cheerful and very appropriate for Spring. She did a great job picking out something I like not to mention extra goodies! She included a lovely piece of light blue linen, a fat quarter of red gingham fabric, a couple skeins of red floss (she picked up on me liking red...as you can tell by the pillow in the background of my picture), needles and some yummy lotion.
Carol, you spoiled me so! Thank you so much. You brought a touch of sunshine on an otherwise stressful day.

1 comment:

Carol said...

LOL! You are so welcome, I loved putting all of this together for you, and now I have an emailbox full of requests for the chart :-) I didn't know you liked red! I was in the mood to use red, though, and hoped you liked it. I love red :-) Enjoy!!