Sunday, March 30, 2008

wow, Wow, WOW! my exchange has been received



Yesterday the recieved my biscornu from my exchange partner and it was, Stephanie from the UK!

I opened it up and it was beautifully packaged and inside the smaller package was a beautiful biscornu. Stephanie stitched Tudor by Cross Stitch Direct on Periwinkle Mist linen from Silkweavers using fiber from Carrie's Creation called Clouds in the Sky. She finished it with two wonderful silver buttons and put a lovely bead and crystal detail on four of the corners. On the back, she put our initials and the date. Stephenie, your work is beautiful! But wait that's not all! She also totally spoiled me with the gift of a chart that was been on my wish list forever, from The Drawn Thread, An Open Heart. Also she gave me a delightful citrus smelling (my favorite scent by the way) bubble bar from Lush, a chocolate bar, some pretty gold pins, a piece of linen from Kiwi Illusions, a spool of ribbon and not to be left out, she sent my pugs a bag of treats!

I'm truly overwhelmed by such generosity. Thank you so much Stephanie!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Yay Margie - Stephanie did such a great job - what a treat to get An Open Heart too!

Lillie said...

Fabulous !

Deb said...

The biscornu is gorgeous and what a lovely package you received!

WendyJo said...

Beautiful biscournu!! What a lovely package you received...enjoy!