Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting to know Wendy Jo B.

Since I don't have a blog...Carol S. asked me to post alittle bit about myself...so...here you go.

Getting to know Wendy Jo B.

I live in the State of Iowa and have been stitching for about 20 years now. When I started stitching, it was on aida and now I stitch primarily on linen, generally its 28 or 32 ct. My favorite designers are Little House Needleworks (my current favorite!), Lizzie Kate, Heart in Hand, Drawn Thread, Shepherds Bush, Blackbird Designs and some Quaker designs as well. I don't care for L & L, Mirabilia, L&L, Disney, Pooh, religious themes, etc. I love using overdyed threads of all different kinds (GAST/WDW/VC/TG). My favorite needle is a size 28 by Piecemaker. When it comes to fabric choices I tend to lean towards 28 to 32 ct linen and to use mostly neutral colored fabrics but would like to “branch” out a bit more and try fabrics/colors. Probably my favorite way of finishing at the moment is the pinkeep method. I love the idea of putting pretty pins, delicate ribbon and great fabric with beautiful stitching. I love flavored coffee and tea, cute note pads, pretty smelling soaps and lotion and chocolate. I love sunflowers and anything Americana as my home is decorated in that style. My favorite color is red.

I hope this has helped you get to know me better. Thanks to this board I have gotten to know a few of you and its just been wonderful.

Happy stitching!

Wendy

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thanks Wendy - I am sure that will help your partner out!