Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Information for my partner in the freebie exchange

This is my 2nd exchange on this board I enjoyed doing the last one. I have been stitching for the last 16 years and I have enjoyed doing the small item. My favorite colour is any shade of purple. I love designing samplers for special occasions my husband cannot understand my fascination for alphabets as I always include one. Some of the designers I like are Lizzie Kate, Brent Creek, Shepperd Bush, Fancy Works, With my Needle, Blue Ribbon designs I have just done the alphabet tree as a monthly challenge and made it into a Huswife,Drawn Thread, Quaker Patterns, Victoria Sampler. I dislike Cute. Anything you do for me will be wonderful I have a passion for Biscornu's I have been making miniature ones for RAK exchange that I have been doing they are so simple to finish. I am a scissor junkie you can never have too many.
I hope this is some help.

Hugs Jayne

No comments: