Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Biscornu from Nela...


...arrived today ;-))
Look what a wonderful piece she has stitched, I know it because I have the pattern, it´s from Patricia Ann and it´s so pretty finished with beads all around...gracias Nela, you did a great job ,-))
She also send some extras: A beuatiful scissor fob, floss and some borders one can´t have enough.
I really hope everyone who is still waiting will get her Biscornus and I am anxiously waiting for the next exchange,-))

Have a nice weekend,
Gaby

2 comments:

Nelapx said...

Yesss ...
I am glad you like it ... I was researching your tastes, not with di favorite colors, and use my own, if a design by Patricia, who had just received a gift ... I think ideal for a biscornut ...

WendyJo said...

The biscournu is gorgeous and I love the goodies! You have a great package Gaby..enjoy!