Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pinkeep Exchange Winding Down

Attention Pinkeep Stitchers --- Thanks everyone for sending out their pinkeeps on schedule. All but one have been mailed (I'm trying to get a status update on the last one!) If my tracking is correct we've got about 12 out there that are still traveling to their final destinations -- please be sure to post that your pinkeep has arrived!

In the next couple weeks, I will be starting up another exchange for this group. Our theme will be Little House Needleworks. I love LHN designs and I know that many of you do too. Finishing will be your choice, the design will need to be from one of the many LHN patterns out there. Watch this blog for more information soon!

Have a great week!

Cathy B

4 comments:

Paula C. said...

I will be looking forward to this! LHN is my favorite right now!

Marion said...

count me in too..
I hope there are LHN-freebies on the Net?

Trinabelle said...

I'm so in love with this group! I love LHN, so the only problem will be choosing a design!

Brigitte said...

GREAT!! LHN is one of my favourites and I'll certainly join.