Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pinkeep Exchanged Received From Marie!!!

Look at the wonderful pinkeep exchange I received from Marie! Isn't it wonderful?!?!

Marie chose a collaborative design from LHN/CCN, which was published in The Gift of Stitching magazine. I adore LHN/CCN, so she couldn't have chosen any better! The finished product is beyond beautiful!

Also included in my package was a matching stitched scissor fob (which has already found its way onto a pair of my scissors), CCN's "Rose Cottage" (I didn't have this one, but now I do!), two skeins of Carrie's Creation threads (I see a new collection beginning), a floss organizer, photo album, postcard (it's a small world, Marie, as my mom was born in Logan, WV) and a sweet note from Marie.

I absolutely love everything and couldn't be happier with this exchange! Thank you so very much, Marie!!!

Here are some pictures...click on them for larger images...






2 comments:

Jacque said...

WOW!! Really pretty, congrats!

WendyJo said...

Very very pretty!!! Enjoy!