Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pinkeep received

Thank you sooooo much Jennifer!

I really , really like the words you stitched for me, they are so funny and so my kind of wicked sense of humor. Thank you so much, for everything. I can see you did visited my blogs and read it thoroughly.

Unfortunatly Blogspot wont allow me to upload any pictures just now.
I uploaded them to my Flickr site.

As soon as possible (maybe tomorrow since it's 22:07 AM here) I will post them here too.

UPDATE: here are the pictures:
Jennifer wrote to me that she saw some punk themed books in my library.
"... that reminded me of a phrase I had seen on a cross stitch piece on Flickr, one that I had been wanting to do for some time."
"I picked out the motif and border from a Better Homes & Gardens book and I used Cresent Colour Belle Soie silk in Sweet Lavender."

4 comments:

Shelley said...

The contrast between the pattern and the phrase is awesome! Too, too funny.

Carol said...

That is one funny pinkeep! LOL

Nic said...

That's a fantastic pinkeep - love the humour!

Who is the designer, do you know?

Irene said...

Great pinkeep !