Monday, April 7, 2008

A scissor fob from Cathy B


"Sit With Me For a Cup of Tea"
Scissor fob front

Our names and the year
Scissor fob back


Gift package

Just look at this lovely scissor fob that I today received from Cathy B. When Cathy heard that I did not receive a fob in the scissor fob exchange, she very kindly made a replacement. And not only did I receive this beautifully stitched and finished fob, she also sent me the wonderful gift package containing 4 types of tea, 3 DMC variation threads, a piece of pretty blue linen and a cute snowman button. Thank you so much Cathy and I would love to "Sit With You For a Cup of Tea"!


2 comments:

Carol said...

Awesome! Congratulations Carol - and thank you SO MUCH Cathy!!

WendyJo said...

What a lovely fob and awesome goodies!! Enjoy that package!