Monday, April 14, 2008

Such a Pretty Pin-Keep!

Deb truly made my day today. I have had such a stressful morning and when the mail arrived I set about opening it with not much enthusiasm...As I opened the box she'd sent I honestly was thinking that it was something I'd ordered and had forgotten about (LOL). When I realized that it was from my exchange partner you would have thought somone plugged me in! Deb your pretty pin-keep and the goodies you included are the light of my day!





The bunny is holding a package of pretty fabric swatches. The scissors have sweet little beads attached. The heart is handmade and so pretty (Deb how did you do that?) there's even a package of very girly girl note pads. Thank you so much for such a wonderful gift.


Veronica

3 comments:

Georgie said...

This is soooooooo GORGEOUS! Lucky you! What a lovely and delicate package!!!!

WendyJo said...

Oh my goodness....this is a lovely lovely LOVELY pinkeep and the goodies are wonderful! Like Georgie said....lucky you! Enjoy!!!

caerbannog said...

That's so pretty!