Saturday, May 31, 2008

Freebie Design Exchange - Partners Have Been EMailed

APRIL 12, 2008...

Hello,
I just finished emailing partners' names and addresses to all of you. If you did not get yours, please get in touch with me right away.
Also, I know some of you are new to the group... you will not receive from the same person you are mailing to, and please keep your partner's name a secret until she/he receives your exchange ;-)

Thank you! Let's get ready to stitch some fun freebies! I can't wait to see what everyone makes!


***REMINDER - mailing date is May 31, 2008 - please do not mail to your partner more than two weeks before that date. If you are going to be late with your mailing, please contact me as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements.

5 comments:

Simone said...

Carol... Just wanted to let you know that I received my partner. But I can't get an email to you... AGAIN! Somehow my provider doesn't like yours ;)

Carol said...

Got your message - thanks Simone!! Hope the email problem clears up - having the same problem with Stephanie M. too!

Dragonflymystic said...

Carol,
I just realized that I did not get my partners name, nor the any e mail from anyone (unlikely!) on the 12th, do you mind re-sending? thanks... also the package goes out in the mail on thursday :) ....
Laura
( Under The Sea + ... )
Laura ;)

Aldana said...

Hello! I am inloved with your blog and every one of your jobs!
Sorry, but my English is not very good!


http://manualidadesdealdana.blogspot.com

karen said...

Hi Carol, i saw that you are filled to capacity but if you get in a bind and need a stitcher to fulfill an exchange or have an opening I would love to join.

www.karenaz.blogspot.com

karen