Saturday, May 31, 2008

Freebie Exchange received

I went to the post office yesterday to pick up a wonderful freebie exchange from Jill F. I received an envelope stuffed with wonderful stitchy things. Jill stitched for me a design by Helga Mandl and finished it off into a needle roll. I just love it, the stitching and finishing is so beautiful. Here is a picture for you to see.
HOE freebie exchane from Jill

And I received so many lovely extras from Jill. She sent me a pattern from my wishlist (apple by JBW designs) and the fabric and threads to stitch it with, a kit with aida and threads, a spool of Kreinik, some Piecemaker needles, beautiful burgundy ribbon and a thread counter she had made herself.
HOE freebie exchane from Jill
Thank you ever so much Jill for this wonderful exchange.

2 comments:

Janaina said...

Oh Edda! I am stunned! Congrats on the sweet parcel! =)
Jill did such a great job on this piece! It´s so cute!

Carol said...

What a beautiful exchange! Jill is always so thoughtful with what she sends - enjoy :-)