Saturday, May 24, 2008

a nice suprise! freebie exchange received


I got home today after a hard day at an agility trial with my pug Clancy and there was a mystery package waiting for me. I opened it up and found my freebie exchange from Wendy Jo! She stitched me a pinkeep from Blue Ribbon Designs in a beautiful williamsburg blue. She also sent along several GAST threads in my favorite shades and to make the package complete, she sent along a couple of treats for my furkids. :-) What a nice lift!

Thanks so much Wendy Jo, the pinkeep is wonderful, I love the design and color and your work is very fine. The pugs thank you also for thinking of them. :-)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Way to go Wendy - congratulations to you both :-)

WendyJo said...

You are very welcome Margie..I am so happy you like it...enjoy and I just couldn't live the "furkids" out!

Marie-P said...

Wonderful exchange ~ I love this design and was lucky to have someone stitch it for me in an exchange last year.
Enjoy!