Friday, June 6, 2008

Biscornut Sharon for Nela arrive

Name Charts: "Summer Breeze"
Colaboration Dinky Dies Silk
Embroidery: Sharon C


Today I have called the post, my happy day, a package arrived. He counted more details on my blog as it was.
This gift I sent him Sharon C, who has embroidered for me Also sent an endless gift ...

I can tell Madam, was a sad day and you have placed joy to my heart and a big grin on my face.

Thanks Sharon C..

This package was placed on the day: 04 april 2008

and has come to my po box yesterday 05 june 2008

looks as YES arrives .. mail from my country is a turtle, but surely, one need only have faith and patience

Hoy me han llamado del correo, alegrando mi dia, a llegado un paquete. He contado mas detalladamente en mi blog como fue. Este regalo me lo envio Sharon, quien ha bordado para mi un diseño de Tha Cats Whiskers llamado Summers Breeze, el cual fue lanzado en colaboracion con Dinkyes Dies

Ademas ha enviado un sin fin de regalos... que puedo decirle Señora, era un dia triste y tu has colocado alegria a mi corazon y una gran sonrisa en mi rostro. Gracias..




3 comments:

Carol said...

AWESOME! You have another coming too, as your original sender also sent you one a while ago... from a far away place ;-) Thanks for being so patient!!

Nelapx said...

Ahh received 2 biscornut ... jajajja therefore say that God rewards the patient .... Thanks Carol

Einschies blog said...

Oh Nela I am really happy to hear you finally got your Biscornu too because you sent such a wonderful one to me;-)))But waiting two months for every exchange...that would be sooo awful for me because I am sooo unpatient;-((

Gaby