Monday, June 2, 2008

Freebie Exchange came

This package was waiting for me when I got home from my weekend away trip. It came from Brigitte A in Germany. Brigitte made me a beautiful pinkeep, from a freebie design by Tournicoton with a back pocket and in it a silver stock scissor tied with a pink ribbon The goodies that came from Brigitte, from my wishlist, a german design egg, anchor floss, needles and lovely tulips postcard, not forgetting the chocolate, it goes straight into my fridge because it was a little soft from the travelling. Brigitte, thank you seems inadequate.Yes I loved everything especially the pinkeep and its one of my fave design.


3 comments:

Carol R said...

What a beautiful exchange. Well done

Einschies blog said...

It´s soooo beautiful the pic doesn´t show how much;-)))I saw it in personal and britt really did a good job,-))

Gaby

Carol said...

Oh, Brigitte did a gorgeous job on that pinkeep!