Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Freebie Exchange from Mercy


Mercy sent this lovely exchange package featuring a beautifully stitched and finished pinkeep - my first one - using a design by one of my favorites, Barbara Ana. Mercy's stitches are perfect! She also sent some wonderful goodies - three zippered mesh bags (great for projects), a magnetic notepad, two skeins of DMC Variations floss, cherry blossom-scented lotion, a nail file, a beautiful piece of overdyed fabric and two new charts that I didn't have yet - "Joyful Summer" by Country Cottage Needleworks and "Hand Over the Coffee" by Barbara Ana. Here is a closer look at the pinkeep:

I saw a picture of the stitched piece (before the finishing was done) on Mercy's blog the other day but I didn't know it was for me! I was admiring it and wishing I would get something like that and here it is!! Mercy didn't know I look in on her blog (I've never left a comment :o( - so how could she know?) Actually I try to check all the HoE members' blogs at least once a month, if not more, just to see what everyone is doing. I guess I need to be better about leaving comments, though! Anyway, thanks sooooo much, Mercy, for the wonderful exchange and all the extras you spoiled me with! I hope you will enjoy the package you receive as much as I'm enjoying mine!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow, Mercy did some serious spoiling here!