Monday, June 9, 2008

Freebie Exchange from Stephanie

My Freebie Exchange from Stephanie arrived today! To say she spoiled me would be an extreme understatement!

Stephanie chose to stitch a Shepherd's Bush freebie entitled Scatter Sunshine and to finish it into a wonderful pillow! It fits perfectly in my stitching chair, which is where it will be when I'm not in the chair. You can see it in the third pic (the dark blue is my chair). Doesn't it look like it was made to go there?!

In addition to the pillow, Stephanie sent me a wonderful assortment of hand-dyed fibers, a wheel of pins, a packet of my favorite needles, a new needle threader (desperately needed!), a tin of mints (I love the color of the tin), a packet of Nasturtium seed (which I will plant this week), a fabulous cut of butterfly/dragonfly fabric, my first-ever piece of Country Stitch hand-dyed fabric (in my favorite color, no less), two wonderful freebie charts and my first-ever chart from A Mon Ami Pierre (French and English versions). Even the card Stephanie wrote her note in was beautiful!

Thank you so very much, Stephanie, for a beyond-fabulous exchange!





1 comment:

mercy said...

I love how Stephanie finished this pillow!