Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Freebie Exchange received from Laurie


I received a wonderful exchange from Laurie Friday. I was away at a stitching retreat, so I finally had a chance to post the picture today. She stitched a USA floss tag. I love it. I am already using (the floss is hidden behind the purple fabric). She also sent some wonderful extras. The square pincushion is just wonderful. Everyone that has seen it has been impressed. I absolutely love it. She also sent some purple trim, buttons and beautiful fabric. Purple is a favorite color of mine (purple and green). Thank you so much. What a great exchange.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Jen-I'm glad you liked everything. I wasn't sure what to stitch for you. I figured with July 4th just around the corner-the ring tag would be a good idea. The lt. blue evenweave was hand dyed by me. Then, I found out you liked purple like me-the rest was easy.