Thursday, June 12, 2008

Freebie exchange received


This afternoon I spied a package in my mailbox and what a wonderful package it was. Karen from Australia was my exchange partner. Hers is the first down under exchange I have ever received. It is so beautiful and lots of purple. Absolutely love it. Do you see all the wonderful skeins of purple thread, and fabric and beads? She also included a Just Nan chart. Thank you so much Karen!
Alas, I sent my partner her exchange package on May 14. I realized after It was in the mail I had completely forgotten to write anything on the note card I included...so, if you're reading this and you live in France and have received an exchange with no identifying note...I'm the culprit!

1 comment:

WendyJo said...

Becky that is really pretty....very pretty colors as well...enjoy it.