Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Freebie Exchange

I recently received a wonderful package from Yuko. She stitched a Sheepish Design pinkeep for me using DMC #115 color variation. Isn't it gorgeous? The finishing is definitely awesome. Love the little red "flowers" with the pearl pin in the center. This pinkeep will most surely go on display in my home. I really love it. Yuko also included a couple beautiful pieces of fabric, trim and some fun, fun buttons. I can't wait to find the perfect project for them! And the delicious "cookie sticks" (don't know what else to call them) quickly disappeared!

Thanks again, Yuko. I am in awe.

4 comments:

Carol said...

AWESOME!

Kielrain said...

Very pretty.

Mylene said...

Simply beautiful!!

Marie-P said...

I am such an admirer of Yuko's work! This pinkeep is beautiful; such a wonderful exchange.