Thursday, June 5, 2008

A freebie from Chris!

I came home on Wednesday night to find a lovely parcel waiting for me from Chris. Inside I found these lovely goodies:



Unfortunately I left her lovely little card at home, so I'll have to edit later with the name of this sweet design, but Chris did say she picked it to represent my little budgie and me. It's so beautiful, thankyou so much Chris. I love the finishing, I can't even tell it's your first thread holder! :) The threads you included are just beautiful too. I'm starting to be a real thread junkie.


Thanks Chris!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, I love it!

Chris said...

I'm so happy you like it. The design is a portion of a Windy Willows freebie. I used to have a blue budgie who would hang upside down from my hanging plants and watch people for hours.