Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LHN Exchange from Marie has Arrived!!

What a way to beat the Monday-morning-back-to-work-blues! After returning to work from a few days off, I discovered that my LHN exchange package had arrived in my absence. (No one thought to tell me it was here, even though I had talked with the office several times while I was "gone") :o( Marie sent me the most delightful stitcher's caddy - perfectly stitched and finished - and I still can't believe it's for me! As if the caddy wouldn't have been enough, she also included a lovely pair of scissors, needles and some beautiful hand dyed flosses from Victorian Motto inside. What a treat! She also included a package of coffee (always welcome and needed) and lace and ribbon trims. I just love it and will enjoy it for years to come. Marie, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful package!!!

9 comments:

Hazel said...

ooooh that's amazing. What a beautiful piece of stitchery. xx

Jill said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! You are a very lucky girl. Congrats!

Sandrajay: said...

You are a very lucky girl indeed! That's a beautiful exchange! I know you will enjoy it.

Kielrain said...

That is a lovely exchange.

Kielrain said...

That is a lovely exchange.

Mylene said...

Such a beautiful exchange!

Carol said...

Wow Marie - you outdid yourself (and that is saying a ton!)

Yuko said...

What a beautiful piece you've received!!
You are very lucky girl, it's absolutely wonderful!

Lisa said...

I can only repeat what the others have said. WOW!! a beautiful piece you can treasure forever.