Sunday, June 29, 2008

LHN exchange received and sent

I was so happy to come home last week and find a package from Carol waiting in the mailbox. She had my name for the LHN exchange and stitched me a wonderful scissor fob. She used Blossoms and Blackbirds and stitched it over ONE to turn it into the most amazing scissor fob. Carol also included lots of other goodies, which included a pair of Gingher scissors. They are my absolute favorite scissors.

I took some pictures but the weather is not cooperating and they were just plain awful. I will try again tomorrow morning before going to work and will post them later.

Carol, thanks heaps for the wonderful package.

And in the meantime my own package is in the mail and on its way. Don't know how long it will take, but likely 5-7 working days.
Annemiek

1 comment:

Carol said...

You are welcome Annemiek! I was starting to get a bit worried about - whew!