Friday, June 13, 2008

My exchange came at last!!! Thanks Jennifer.





I received the most gorgeous biscornu from Jennifer Wilder in OK today!! She stitched not one but both sides and both are so elegant with lots of gold beads. This is a Chatelaine freebie called Martina Roses. I have always wanted to stitch this and this is like a dream come true! LOL..She also added green tassles and this is my first biscornu with tassles. I absolutely love it! The pictures taken are not very clear and doesn't show the true colour of the beads.. In real, it's very, very outstanding! I jumped for joy when I saw it ( I kept circling my kitchen holding this!! LOL ) and couldn't take my eyes off it.. Jennifer, thank you so much for this stunning piece. I know you have put in a lot of effort ( very neat work ) and time in making this exchange for me. Also thank you for the extras - CCN's Summer Strawberries and the silk and overdyes which I love to bits! May God Bless You.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh my...this is stunning!! Excellent work!

stitchhappy said...

WOW!!! How beautiful is that! No wonder you were dancing around the table!

Carol said...

So beautiful! Great work - I found just doing one side of that design to be very time consuming - LOL!

WendyJo said...

That is absolutely GORGEOUS! Fabulous work! I'd be dancin' around the table too! :)