Sunday, June 1, 2008

My freebie exchange arrived...

...I got my freebie exchange from April...it took me a while to find out who the sender was because I couldn´t read it and April wasn´t familiar to me;-) But I finally got it....April sent not one but two really nice ornaments...thx so much for these, I really like them...who are the designers? I don´t know both designs...and the one with the bunny is sooo cute, my kids laughed heartily because they like the designs most which are funny...

The pic isn´t the best, the ornies are tooo small on it...sorry for that...


Have a nice day,
Gaby

2 comments:

Janaina said...

I just ADORE the bunny ornie! Its so cute! =) I am curious on the designer too! Great work, April!Congrats, Gaby!

Trinabelle said...

Cute ornaments, Gaby!

I can tell you that the Autumn design is a freebie from San-Man Originals.