Friday, July 4, 2008

Needle Roll Exchange

Update 7/1/08 - Partner names and addresses were sent out this weekend (June 29) - many of you acknowledged receipt of the email from me. If you did not receive your partner's information, please contact me and I will re-send it. Thanks! Cathy B

Here we go! You asked for it, the HoE delivers! Our next exchange will be a Needle Roll exchange. Stitch the design of your choice – or visit your partner’s blog and get some idea as to what they may like – then finish your design as a Needle Roll!

Before you commit to this exchange, please review the HoE Guidelines!

Sign-ups: taken from now until June 28
Exchange information will be sent to you on or before June 30
Mailing Deadline: September 2 (may start mailing up to two weeks prior)

This exchange is open to current members of HoE (our blog is full!) If you would like to participate, please send me an email at tadten@msn.com.

You WILL receive a confirmation e-mail from me within 48 hours of receiving your sign-up e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail from me within that period, please resend as I did not receive your sign-up e-mail.

Please note – I will be out of town with no access to email June 24- 26; if you sign-up during this time, I will respond to you by June 27!

Cathy B

No comments: