Monday, June 30, 2008

Ready for Another Exchange?

Little House Needleworks Themed Exchange

Update (May 10) -- Partner names were emailed this evening. If you did not receive an email from me, please let me know! Thanks - Cathy B

Do you love Little House Needleworks? Do you have lots of LHN patterns in your stash? This exchange will celebrate the many great designs from Little House Needleworks. So many patterns to choose from - stitch an entire design or just choose a motif or some elements from an LHN design.

Details – You may use your choice of linen or evenweave (no Aida!) and your choice of fibers. The design/partial design may be anything from Little House Needleworks. Your exchange piece must be finished – your choice of finishing.

Sign-ups: taken from now until May 9
Exchange information will be sent to you on or before May 11
Mailing Deadline: June 28 (may start mailing up to two weeks prior)

Please do not sign up for this exchange if you do not intend to follow through on your commitment! Also – this is a secret exchange – your partner is not necessarily the same person you are sending to; please keep it a secret until he/she receives your exchange!

This exchange is open to current members of HoE (our blog is full!) If you would like to participate, please send me an email at tadten@msn.com.

You WILL receive a confirmation e-mail from me within 48 hours of receiving your sign-up e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail from me within that period, please resend as I did not receive your sign-up e-mail.

Cathy B

8 comments:

Trinabelle said...

I just sent you an email, Cathy!

Carol R said...

I am off to send you a mail if my internet connection stays with me - it keeps going off arrrgghhh

tangerinedream73 said...

Do you have a waiting list to join this group?

Amy Miller
tangerine.dream@comcast.net

Nic said...

I'd love to join, but I'm only just starting my collection of LHN, so perhaps I'll sit this one out - but if you need an "nagel" later, or a sub, let me know!

Chris said...

What a fun exchange. Unfortunately I will be on vacation for 2 weeks right before the mailing date so I think I will skip this one.

Jill said...

I love the new look of this blog!

Oswald said...

You have a very good website with lots of information, I like it very much. Keep up the good work!!! You can blog in the language of your country to read if you Google Language Tools germany> Their language at home the link http://www.rentner-haben-keine-zeit.de
Please read by clicking the Google ads.

Oswald said...

You have a very good website with lots of information, I like it very much. Keep up the good work!!! You can blog in the language of your country to read if you Google Language Tools germany> Their language at home the link http://www.rentner-haben-keine-zeit.de
Please read by clicking the Google ads.