Monday, June 9, 2008

Thank you Sharon!

I just wanted to post a note, letting everyone know that I recieved the perfect fairy needlebook, and many fairy gifts today from Sharon C. :) I am in the middle of unpacking :) I am home again :) I have been living in an apartment for part of the remodel on our home. I am looking for the cable to connect my camera to the pc, and then I will post the beautiful pictures!!! What a wonderful treat when you come home, preparing to continue unpacking!!! Moving is never fun, BUT recieving this treat will make looking for the cord - at least a good motive!!
The whole package was me to a tee, Sharon!!! Thank you!

3 comments:

Clarkey said...

You are very welcome. I searched and searched for a pattern that I thought you would like. I am glad that you like it.

Dragonflymystic said...

Love it :) thank you!
The needlebook has my needles in it already!
Laura

Dragonflymystic said...

Please note, I still am learning the computer on slow speed... hope to have hi speed again soon... I have to change the pics, and have to wait for Jon to post... I have not forgotten! My fairy is wonderful!
Laura