Monday, July 21, 2008

Freebie enchange Nela arrive...Yasmin


I received my package of free exchange of design "Freebie Exchanges" ....

Now my friend Yasmin exchange has been ... It is Malaysia .. nothing more and nothing less as a 1 day flight from my country ... this package to 1.5 months is delayed almost 45 days to arrive ... as you can see my mail is slow but sure ...

Yasmin has sent me a beautiful postcard .. I Love Post Card ...
I Collection ...
She has a design for my embroidery free Prairie Schooler called "Two Carnations" And also has sent a nice porta currencies, which callus as special for my handbag. Well, due to the monetary reconversion of my country, now here if coins are worth something .. so that until today were usually loose throughout the book ...

And surprise when I open the bolsito well that she sent me some threads dyed..


Chart free: Two Carnations

Designs: Prairie Schooler

Finish: Pinkeeps


THANKS YASMIN

1 comment:

Carol said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations to you both, it is a lovely exchange!