Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LHN Exchage from Gaby

I have just got a nice package from Gaby with LHN design exchange! Wow!!!
Gaby stitched neccessities sampler for me and made it into a working bag. She did an amazing job: very pretty stitching and perfect finishing. Inside the bag there are so many pockets where I can keep my small c/s treasures. But most of the pockets have already been filled by Gaby with pieces of linen which she dyed herself, with rose pins also made by her, with overdyed floss and very beautiful ribbons. The bag also has some pages for needles and rings for keeping floss. I like my bag so much, it is pretty and very convenient, it will help me greatly organize my c/s neccessities.
And that is not all! Gaby also included a c/s kit by a German designer - it will be very interesting for me to try to stitch the pattern : a new designer and floss for me . I feel terribly spoiled.



You can see how much of herself Gaby put into this exchange, how creative she was and I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you Gaby! Hugs,
Olga

No comments: