Thursday, July 10, 2008

LHN from Sharon M to Carol R



As posted earlier, I today received the LHN exchange from Sharon M of Oklahoma. Sharon has totally spoiled me yet again - remember she was my partner for the Freebie chart exchange too! I will start with the extras; a pair of Kelmscott Love scissors, With My Needle's Quaker Turtles pattern (which I can't wait to stitch), two packs of tea and a beautifully stitched and finished scissor fob featuring an Oklahoma State quarter - what a brilliant idea! And lastly the most gorgeous tea caddy stitched with DMC floss on cream 28ct Jobelan tied with delicate cream ribbon. Inside Sharon has attached a souvenir spoon and placed tea, creamer and sugar sachets into the pockets so I will always be ready for a cup of tea! There are more photos on my blog here which has close-ups of the front and back of the tea caddy and also an inside view. Have a look - it's wonderful! Thank you Sharon - another memorable exchange.  

No comments: