Friday, August 29, 2008

Beautiful NR Exchange from Cathie


I just received this lovely needle roll exchange from Cathie today. I think this needle roll is just so elegant. My photo does not show very well that Cathie also added little silk roses inside the ends... and all is done so beautifully. She also sent me ribbons, lace, floss and a sachet that I believe is vanilla - smells so good. Thank you Cathie, I love it all!!

And Veronica - looky! I put the exchange on this railing on my porch so that you could see one of my sunflowers that we grew from the seeds you sent me in the Pinkeep Exchange earlier this year. Pretty, isn't it??

4 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

The needleroll is absolutely gorgeous. Cathie did a wonderful exchange for you.

LadyV said...

ooooh what a pretty needleroll...Great job Cathie!

I see those sunflowers are smiling for you everyday...I am so happy you're enjoying them.

Cathie said...

Happy to see that you love it !! I enjoyed stitiching it for you !

natty68 said...

Oooh that's pretty :-) Congrats on a lovely piece.