Monday, September 29, 2008

Hallowe'en Exchange from Paula C!

Wow - look what I just opened! Paula was my partner for the Hallowe'en exchange and she stitched me a brilliant pinkeep that I simply adore. She used a freebie Bent Creek chart called 'Owl on an Egg' and she finished it beautifully - so classy :) (I think my photo doesn't do it justice, so you may just have to believe me.)



And she kindly included LOADS of extras for me - honestly I was a bit gobsmacked at her generosity! She sent 2 charts, 3 fat quarters of seasonal fabric, a seasonal floss, some Hallowe'en stickers, some Hallowe'en sweets, and the JCS Hallowe'en ornament issue - it's quite difficult to find in the UK so that's doubly appreciated. She just spoiled me rotten :)


There are more photos on my blog if you're interested. Thank you again Paula - I'm delighted with it!



Hugs

Stephanie

No comments: