Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Needleroll received from Deanne

Yesterday I received the most lovely exchange package from Deanne... Included was this beautiful needleroll:
... which Deanne tells me is from a kit by Silkweavers, and stitched on their Heritage linen with Stranded by the Sea Beach Paradise Floss. It is very soft, a real pleasure to keep in my happy hands :) The needleroll contains many different stitches which English names I won't be able to tell. Doesn't it bring thoughts of chocolate or coffee? So perfect to decorate the table when guests ask for a warm drink.

Deanne joined many lovely goodies: organic chocolate which I had never tried before, a super cute agenda already for 2009, a lemon-scented hand-cream (I keep smelling my hands!), a beautiful postcard from Newfoundland and Labrador, a roll of cute ribbon, a magnet... what a great package, thank you so much again, Deanne!

No comments: