Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prairie Schooler arrived

Hi everyone,

What a wonderful surprise was in my mailbox this afternoon. I received my beautiful Prairie Schooler exchange from Yuko. Yuko, thank you so much for all the wonderful things you sent!!!! It looks like it spent quite a bit of time in Australian Customs Quarantine division. I got a letter with my parcel saying that they had confiscated the tea bags you enclosed. They didn't mention keeping anything else although they did take all the ribbon off my beautiful pinkeep. They left it in with the parcel thank goodness. I have no idea what they were looking for. I have put the ribbon and beautiful pins back around the gorgeous pinkeep and I will post a pic as soon as I download it. Hopefully my exchange partner will get what I sent soon. I am a little worried that it may have been quarantined on the way out of the country as well. I put a yummy snack in with it and someone told me they sometimes check anything with food in the parcel. I will cross my fingers that it arrives safely soon. Yuko, thanks again. I just love everything!!!

1 comment:

Yuko said...

Karen,
Thanks for letting me know that you have received my parcel!
I was a bit worried because it took much time to get there... Oh but it was because of customs!
I shouldn't have wrote down what I added honestly, lol
Anyway, I'm relieved now and am so happy that you like them!

Yuko