Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prairie Schooler Exchange from Hazel



I received a fabulous exchange package from Hazel today. It was a beautifully stitched and assembled needlework set complete with scissorcase, fob and needlecase - fully stocked with pins and needles, of course! She included a new pair of scissors (Perfect! - I didn't have any of these in my collection!) that I immediately dressed in the fob and inserted in the scissorcase. As if she hadn't already done more than enough, she completely spoiled me by adding a Drawn Thread chart from my wishlist, beautiful Sea Green hand-dyed floss from Carrie's Creation (how did you know I love soft shades of green?) and a lovely postcard of the area where she lives with a heartwarming note on the back. Hazel, thank you so much for this delightful gift - and especially for all the hard work and obvious effort that you put into making it so! I love it all and wish I could give you the big hug you deserve!


1 comment:

Hazel said...

Aww thanks. Glad you liked it. x