Friday, September 12, 2008

Shay.....you brought tears in my eyes...


I got the most wonderful and thoughtful package from Shay yesterday...I took it out from my mailbox with that special smile again and it was such a pleasure to unpack...endless gifts;-))) And the most beautiful needleroll;-)) I have "anything strawberry related" on my wishlist and I got this Needleroll which is so perfect...I am wondering who the designer is??
And there are lots of gifts: A bunch of patchwork fabrics, a wooden ruler, threads, a chart from LHN Strawberry Graden and I didn´t have this one, a tin filled with charms and beads, 4 sweet strawberry buttons, a calendar with Diane Phalen drawings, I didn´t know she makes her XS patterns from drawings, the Hallween JCS issue and a wonderful handmade card....can you see the wonderful edging??? Have you done these by yourself too? I guess it´s tatting, isn´t it??? It´s sooo perfectly done...thanks so much Shay, you really made my day and for this you have to get a big virtual hug.......

Well, Ihave problems with uploading pics*sigh*...I can´t rotate them, they are wrongly uploaded, I should turn them but it doesn´t work...this makes me crazy, I have this problem in all of my blogs for several weeks now and it isn´t fun anymore...and they are turned on my computer so where is the problem???

I really have to upload a pic of all my gifts, I will try it later again.

Gaby

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a gorgeous needleroll! Great Exchange.

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Hi Gaby,
You're right I read our bolg then went sifting through my stash. I'm glad you like your needleroll it is a SamSarah design. Yes, the edging is tatting I've done some myself but have a large vintage collection too. Thanks for the hug.
Shay