Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you Joan!

I came home today to the most wonderful parcel that had come from Joan! In it was a fabulous needleroll (from a design by Lavender Wings, and no it's not too flowery Joan! LOL) - complete with some needles! And no longer do I have to look with envy at others who have been given one of her lovely project bags and cute chickens - because I have my very own! And the goodies didn't finish there, either! Joan hit my wishlist in a big way, and included a Shepherds Bush needleroll kit (Forget-me-not), a whole raft of SB freebie charts and a heap of Prairie Schooler freebie charts too, as well as two skeins of DMC color variations in my favourite shades!

I have been well and truly spoilt and 'thank you' hardly seems to cover it!

I will post a picture later in the week - our PC is being replaced (hopefully tomorrow) so we've only got the basics on this one at the moment and I can't upload a pic ...

Thank you again, Joan, for your thoughtfulness and generosity!

No comments: