Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gorgeous PS Design Exchange from Karen K.

I had my mail forwarded so I am just now getting Karen's PS Design Exchange and it is absolutely gorgeous. I raced from the post office today, with the envelope in hand, anxious to settle into my car and open the package. How excited I was to see such a gorgeous Pinkeep from Karen K. What a wonderful stitcher and finisher you are Karen, truly perfect! You could not have picked a better design ~ I love the fall and I am so happy to be able to display this in my family room.



Karen include this great selection of extras, those candies were delicious!!! And look one of the older PS leaflets...my lucky day! :)



Thanks so much Karen I do love and appreciate all that you sent~

Marie-P

2 comments:

Karen's Blog said...

Glad you like everything Marie:)

Enjoy!

Shelleen said...

what a pretty pinkeep.