Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Exchange from Stephanie

What a fun package to open Stephanie - thank you! I'm always amazed at how beautifully some of the exchanges I receive are packaged - wish I had that talent. Stephanie had everything in Halloween themed bags - very cute! Wow, she spoiled me. Lots of goodies as you can see from the picture below. I won't list everything here, lots of fun Halloween themed gifties and two Lizzie Kate charts (one from my wish list).

Stephanie made this wonderful needlebook for me. The design is called Ghastly Ghostly Ghouls from Just Nan. The back is personalized, everything is finished so nicely and very detailed - look at the two little bows on the inside and the tiny little charm that says "made for you." Stephanie, you did a wonderful job, thank you so much for the thought and work that you put into this. I love it!



1 comment:

caerbannog said...

What a fabulous gift! I love how it's finished!