Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mattress Pincushion Exchange from Jill


As promised, here is a photo of the AMAZING exchange I received from Jill yesterday! I really wanted to get a good photo, but the weather did not cooperate again today. It was dark and dreary before I went to work today, so I had to take this cruddy photo on my kitchen counter before I left for the day.

Jill stitched the sweetest LHN pincushion for me - I just adore it. It is very personalized on the back, which impresses me... I am usually too exhausted to do much detail on the back of mine! And a pretty counting pin... BUT OH MY GOSH! Jill sent me a stitching lamp! She told me she felt badly when I was going through the trials and tribulations of my Ott-Lite near the end of the summer... how sweet and overly generous is Jill??? Wow! Thank you so much - I am spoiled.. um, rotten isn't strong enough a word... what word will work.... well, I cannot think of one, I am dumbfounded!! {{HUGS}}

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are so welcome! That LHN was a very fun stitch.
Enjoy it all!