Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mattress pincushion from Lisa...


...arrived today in my house;-)) it was a great package which came on the right time because it seems like my throat sore came back*sigh*...I sam the postman walking around my house and told my son to get the mail in because I need a stitching envelope...and there it is:-)))Lisa, you put together a very nice package, everything is perfect, the strawberry theme is one of my fav ones and your pincushion is beautiful...I also made my first one and I think we both did it great...I also got lots of goodies: Threads, a fat quarter, lots of buttons and charms and I chart from CCN...so Lisa, thank you for that great package....sorry I have the problem again: I can´t upload my pics normally...they look like the above one again*sigh*...will try to change it later...

Gaby

No comments: