Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Halloween Exchange has arrived

Actually it arrived on Thursday but I haven't been able to get to the computer until today. My exchange partner is Lillie from Malaysia. I really loved everything that I got in my package. I was so excited to see it in the mail. It was well worth the wait.



I got a Halloween floss tag. The pattern is a Barbara Ana Design. Also in the package were some purple ribbon, my favorite color, some DMC floss, and a yellow pillow pin cushion. Lillie also sent an S charm, a ghost paper clip, a postcard, and a Lizzie Kate Pattern - Bless Our home. And, Lillie, no I did not have the Lizzie Kate pattern.



But the cutest things, besides the floss tag were the owl buttons. Thank you so much for the wonderful exchange. Once again it was well worth the wait. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into the exchange.

Sharon

No comments: