Friday, October 17, 2008

Package is recieved!





I got the cutest package yesterday :) Carol S. :) stitched me a cute matress pincushion-
Friendship knows no season :) by Pine Mountain Designs
A flower for spring; sun for summer; pumpkin with my favorite - crow; and a snowman for winter.
on 36 ct. Summer Khaki Edinburgh Linen, using dmc floss
The goodies included a set of Mary Engelbreit buttons, mango mandarin body cream (yummy:))
100 pearl head pins, Some great dotted American Crafts ribbon, a 9x12" piece of Starry Night by The Dye Shop... (so lovely :) I think I will have a hard time picking which pattern to stitch on it :)
and Nora Corbett`s: Lilly- from the Pixie Couture collection
...Thank you so much Carol.... I am spoiled today....pictures dont do this justice.
I will post my pictures after work :) so so cute :) Love all of the goodies as well :)
c u 2 nite :)
Laura M.

No comments: