Saturday, October 25, 2008

Received PS exchange from Sandra in Barbados


Hi all,
I have just received my PS exchange from Sandra in Barbados. She stitched me a lovely pincushion and added some sweet goodies and beautiful postcards. i will post the pictures when I have my camera working again. Thanks Sandra for a beautiful exchange!

P/S. finally got my camera working. Here is the beautiful PS pincushion that Sandra stitched for me. I have always wanted to stitch this and I am so glad that I don't have to now. hehehe.. she also included a timble which is from my wishlist, a lovely mirror , pins and postcard of Barbados.. Sandra, thank you so much for the pincushion and the goodies.. Love them to bits!


1 comment:

Sandrajay: said...

Whew!, I'm so glad you receive the package safely. I was getting a bit nervous as it seemed to take forever to get to your location. Anyway, I am glad that you like everything.