Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas exchange received...

...from Margie... who sent me the most beautiful ornament, the richest set of goodies, the friendliest exchange.... THANK YOU so much, Margie!


Shamelessly copying from my blog...

Margie tells me it's from 2007 Just Cross Stitch magazine. It is stitched on Lakeside Linen's Vintage Maple Sugar in 40 ct, with DMC and WDW floss. Isn't it beau-ti-ful? Of course, it is even more so in real!! I love the vintage look of the fabric and the way the thread colors play on it... and the pins around the ornament are so nice!! I must find the original and compare... I totally don't remember it, so something tells me it's one of the cases when the stitcher made an even greater version :) Oh I love it. I love it! Next, see that treasure chest....All so carefully chosen to match my tastes and I can easily see that Margie looked at my wishlist :) There are very nice ribbons with scalloped edges, a type I don't find here. They will be put to extensive use! There are THREE glove ornaments. A funny Christmas pencil. TWO packs of very interesting charms. Post-its and tags. A Mary Engelbreit magnet! TWO skeins of Needle Necessities... And openeable rings which I so wanted to have...

2 comments:

Lynn B said...

What a lovely ornament, I love the gold pins idea, I really must copy that!

Margie said...

I'm so happy you like your gift! Merry Christmas! :-)