Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Floss Tag Exchange From Joan S.

I received a wonderful Floss Tag Exchange from Joan S. Although I have made a number of these very popular Floss Tags, I do not have one myself and am delighted to have received this one from Joan.


When I tore open the package, I gazed upon one of Joan’s famous project bags. My eyes popped and my heart jumped! You see I have admired her project bags on numerous blogs and secretly wished for one so thank you Joan. The project bag was jam packed with so many extras, including the adorable chicken pincushion.
Thank you so much Joan for the amazing exchange. I just love all that you sent and am looking forward to putting my new floss tag to good use!
I have posted a few more pictures on my blog so be sure to take a look.

No comments: